Developing people to their full potential
Executive Search - Selection Services
MDN Fusion would be delighted to assist you with the executive search and selection process for your organisation. We have extensive experience in working with clients who need to recruit at the highest levels and our focus is normally on the CEO or their direct reports.
We have previously recruited one of the following: CEO’s, FD’s, Strategy Directors, Senior Sales professionals, Fundraising/Major Donor specialists and HR Director’s for the following organisations:
Christian Reasearch Association
Fields of Life
Langley House Trust
Emmanuel Schools Foundation
African Inland Mission
Abbeyfield Kent Society
We have contacts established strong networks in the UK, North America, the Middle East and Asia and are able to offer a full service ranging from the initial brief, through to the follow up of the successful candidate until they take up their post. Outlined below is the service that we could provide.
Recruitment and Selection service including the following:
1. Draw up and agree the final job and person specification, highlighting the key competencies.
2. Compile a candidate's recruitment pack that will provide potential applicants with sufficient information about your organisation.
3. Draw up the copy for advertisements and liaise with the advertising media to ensure that a co-ordinated campaign is conducted.
4. Research and make direct approach to potential candidates.
5. Co-ordinate the response from the advertisements, ensuring that all the appropriate administration is handled in a professional manner.
6. Conduct initial interviews and assessments to ensure candidates meet the required criteria.
7. Present and agree a short list of candidates
8. Conduct assessment centre activities in support of the Board’s final selection process.
9. Ensure that regular contact is made with the successful candidate to facilitate a successful appointment.
10. Follow up
MDN Fusion provided a very effective, professional yet personal service in managing and overseeing the recruitment and selection of a key strategic senior position within Fields of Life. Mark Thomas evidently cares passionately about overseas Christian development work, and took the time to understand the culture, history and ethos of our organsiation in order to attract a quality pool of candidates who would fit with us. I would wholeheartedly recommend his recruitment & selection services to any organsiation as good value for money.
Richard Spratt, Chief Executive Fields of Life
Many executive recruitment consultancies screen applicants according to a qualifications matrix that would - quite frankly - exclude the likes of Lord Sugar and Sir Richard Branson from even securing an interview, Mark Thomas at MDN Fusion digs deep and gets to know the heart, mind and soul of candidates. I cannot speak more highly of his hands-on, person focused approach to recruitment. Mark really cares and in my opinion, that is what makes all the difference.
David Philpott - Chairman Institute of Directors (Kent)
MDN Fusion has provided excellent recruitment and assessment services to my organisation over the past 18 months and I would not hesitate in recommending them to you. They were responsible for finding our current HR Director and provided superb advice throughout the process.
Sir Peter Vardy – Emmanuel Schools Foundation
MDN Fusion enabled Canadean to locate, recruit and select two senior sales managers for our International Sales team. Their experience of finding high level professionals in the global market place was impressive as well as their ability to understand our brief and manage the whole process smoothly. An excellent service that we wholeheartedly recommend.
Andrew Dixon Sales and Marketing Director, Canadean